Thursday, September 25, 2008

Open Lies, Damned Lies and then there are Bushisms

President Bush says ...

I'm a strong believer in free enterprise, so my natural instinct is to oppose government intervention. I believe companies that make bad decisions should be allowed to go out of business.

Under normal circumstances, I would have followed this course. But these are not normal circumstances. The market is not functioning properly. There has been a widespread loss of confidence, and major sectors of America's financial system are at risk of shutting down.

Emphasis mine!

What part of free market Capitalism isn't working properly???

Oh, I get it - the part where you and your cronies aren't enjoying economic prosperity - like the rest of us have been "enjoying" the last 8 years of trickle-down paltry existence and get-by-on-less initiatives.


I am going to vote for Barack Obama.
I am William "Papa" Meloney and I endorse this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .