Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Open Conundrum

<raspyandyrooneyvoice>Dija'eva notice that just as work-responsibilities rise personal interest activities increase and at the same time you end up fighting a cold?</raspyvoice>

The work thing is looking more and more like Programmer-WebMaster-DatabaseAdministrator (PWMDBA). That is in addition to our regularly scheduled Manager of Information Systems (MIS) responsibilities. Then there is Assistant Director (AD) for Cell - a production for the International Mystery Writers Festival (IMWF).

Last but not least, 7 full days fighting the rhino sitting on my nose - I fully expect at least a couple more too.

Once the stormy seas of this season settle then I will offer my "Why Linux?" in response to Shawn Power]s recent Linux Journal article. I even have some intentions of following up Winston Rand's "Why I Blog" observations with some of my own sterling insights - if I could just focus through this Sudafed induced haze.


(Now forming...the committee to N E V E R elect a President Clinton)
I am William "Papa" Meloney and I endorse this message.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:41 AM

    It will be quite easy to follow my piece once you have escaped the rhino and penguin zoo. Just plagiarize something like I did. No... wait... I did offer proper attribution, so that is not plagiarizing. Just copying.

    It is a good topic that goes 'round occasionally. By the time you respond, perhaps I will have found my epistle on the subject from a couple of years ago, dust it off, and update it...

    ReplyDelete

. . .