Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rent-a-Bum: tobyMac


tobyMac rocked HIS house!!! No, I don't mean he rocked his own house. I mean he rocked His house. He, Him, Jesus, that's who.

As the culmination of Elevation tobyMac 'preached' a 90 minute sermon that spoke directly to his congregation. Over 1300 middle and high school age youth came out to be Elevated, to be lifted up in the Spirit. And it was spirit filled. It was electrifying. It was as us old folks say, "cool!"

[Aside: Over the course of the past few days I have heard a number of detractors 'dissing' the very thought of a Christian Rapper. I was pleased and excited to watch those same detractors watch every second of the show with rapt attention - and receive the Word. I take great heart in the knowledge that you cannot unhear the message.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .