At the suggestion of MindApples
- Feed the birds - This helps to keep my "abundance" of riches in perspective.
- Engage my wife and children in conversation - something we all need to practice.
- Let the muse loose - I seldom know where she leads but if I don't follow then I won't get there.
- Aspire to great things - while seldom achieved it gives me license to attempt (and to fail).
- Silence: practicing the fine art of being silent and then trying to listen.
Here’s how it works:
- Write a post telling your readers five things you do that help keep you mentally well.
- Link to the Mindapples site www.mindapples.org
- Invite five blog-friends to do the same (if you want to)
And that’s it.