Saturday, January 23, 2010

Five things... help keep you mentally well

five things you do that help keep you mentally well

At the suggestion of MindApples

  1. Feed the birds - This helps to keep my "abundance" of riches in perspective.
  2. Engage my wife and children in conversation - something we all need to practice.
  3. Let the muse loose - I seldom know where she leads but if I don't follow then I won't get there.
  4. Aspire to great things - while seldom achieved it gives me license to attempt (and to fail).
  5. Silence: practicing the fine art of being silent and then trying to listen.

Here’s how it works:

  • Write a post telling your readers five things you do that help keep you mentally well.
  • Link to the Mindapples site www.mindapples.org
  • Invite five blog-friends to do the same (if you want to)

And that’s it.


Posted via email from Pa^2 Patois

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .