Sunday, September 21, 2008

Open Alternative: Bush and Cheney must resign immediately.

We won't get fooled again

Sunday, September 21, 2008 by Dave Winer.

Bush and Cheney must resign immediately. No immunity, no pardons. Nancy Pelosi will become President, promising not to run for re-election on November 4. Her term will be one of the shortest in US history, just long enough to enact the provisions of the bill being proposed by the Republican administration. If it really is the best thing for the country and not a trick, then the Republicans, being impressed by the seriousness of it, would have to insist that Bush step aside and let the Democrats execute the plan. The entire Bush cabinet stays in office through January 20, but reports, of course to Pelosi. And that includes Paulson.

It's pretty simple. If they won't do it, we know they're bluffing.

If they will, I will give my support to the plan, even though I still don't know what will happen if I don't.



I am going to vote for Barack Obama.
I am William "Papa" Meloney and I endorse this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .