Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why my teenager doesn't twitter

  1. Twitter doesn't belong to us. Like, Zanga was ours and so was, like, MySpace. For sure lately Facebook is becoming cool but only because, like, I know a bunch of college kids since I became a Junior.
  2. Twitter only works good if everyone is, like, on at the same time an' half of us are at the Mall, duh!
  3. And speaking of "Duh!" I really, like, don't want Jane to know exactly, like, what I am saying about Dick. Sheeeesh, that's like really dumb.
  4. Oh yeah, and like, did I mention that Twitter is just, like, dumb. S'like soooo many rules and stuff.
  5. Mostly I just don't wanna hear, like, you are always griping 'cause I am sitting in front of your computer. Like, that is all you do, like, all day long, is sit in front of your computer.
Like, gimme a break, Twitter is for dweebs...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .