Monday, November 03, 2008

The Last Day: A fitting end to "Open" posts

November 2nd, 2008 marked the 1 year anniversary of my "Open" post theme. It is only fitting that on this, the last day of the 2008 Presidential campaign, that I make a definitive change in my blogging. With the close of this most involved political journey comes many needed changes.

  1. Instead of relying on the never ending litany of political gaffs, blunders and outright contemptuous media blasts I resolve to return to actual observation and commentary.
  2. I am intent on returning to process of chronicling the world as I view it through the lenses of my technological window.
  3. While still a staunch advocate for all things open my intent is to move beyond the 'stating the need' to observing and affirming the practice.
Tomorrow, hopefully, the world with have the answer to the question that has branded itself on the heart of peoples everywhere. Tomorrow, hopefully, will be the day of true new beginnings. Tomorrow I will celebrate with everyone, winners and losers, who no longer have to bear the burden of this most difficult quadriannual event.

Please go vote tomorrow!


I am going to vote for Barack Obama.
I am William "Papa" Meloney and I endorse this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .