Friday, May 30, 2008

Open Wonder

When I encounter stories like the following I just have to wonder why there are so many difficulties in the region.

American born Louise Firouz (Laylin) passed away at the age of 78 in Iran

Louise Firouz is known as the reviver of the Caspian horse and the best breeder of Turkmen horses in Iran. She also operated adventure horse-treks in northern Iran. The journeys have been listed by The Times as among the top 10 rides in the world.
(Thanks to Always Under Construction for the great blogging.)


I am going to vote for Barack Obama.
I am William "Papa" Meloney and I endorse this message.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:35 AM

    You are welcome Papa :)
    Neither do I understand why there are so many problems in the area!
    Thanks for spreading that story.

    ReplyDelete

. . .