Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Open Misunderstanding

When I first heard this common misunderstanding I assumed that it was a local issue ... a perspective that I attributed to my geographical location... on "good authority" I heard that

Obama [is] a Muslim fundamentalist
I was just flabbergasted! When Barack Obama became a candidate I read his bio at http://barackobama.com
Barack Obama continues to speak out on the issues that will define America in the 21st century. But above all his accomplishments and experiences, he is most proud and grateful for his family. His wife, Michelle, and 2 daughters, Malia, 9, and Sasha, 6, live on Chicago's South Side where they attend Trinity United Church of Christ.
So when I heard Muslim I was _very_ surprised. Surprised until I thought about the possible origins of such misinformation.

Please, put dirty politics in their place... Not in the White House!

(Paid for by the committee to not re-elect the Presidents Clinton.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .