Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Open Ramblin'

Chris Sanders, who claims to be full of I.T., said he was thankful for growing up here-abouts...in Kentucky...just a bit west of here...

I can’t say that I will stay in Graves County for the rest of my life, as we all know how twists and turns can throw things off course. I will however, guarantee that no matter where I go and what I accomplish, I will always be Chris Sanders from Mayfield, KY. That would be about 30 miles southwest of Possum Trot, 40 miles southeast of Monkey’s Eyebrow, and about 10 miles north of the state line….just in case you were wondering….
Way to go Chris... now they will never leave you alone. Prolly be two or three more people a week be round to look you up. :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Hey Buddy,

    Saw where you linked to my site. Very much appreciated! Always good to see another Kentuckian blogging. Unfortuantely, down here in the Western end of the state....we consider everybody who lives east of Owensboro an "Eastern Kentuckian" and therefor not a real Kentuckian at all! ;)

    Keep up the blogging!

    Chris Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck fire! Philpot tain't but one day pull in the ol hay wagon... mostly south an just tetch easterly of Owensboro. But callin me an 'Easterner' ... thats jest plain cold...Brrrr549. Just for that I ain' gonna put no Moonlight BBQ in your Christmas stockin' no how.

    But keep on bloggin' regardless

    ReplyDelete

. . .