Monday, April 02, 2007

No Mo Mob Blogging!

At the risk of repeating myself I will again state; I did not, do not, will not condone terroristic threatening or misogyny.

Now, here are a couple of things I found out when I exercised my personal decision-making right and I unsubscribed from blogs that endorsed or advocated Mob mentality reactions or cyber-lynching.

When I unsubscribed from the Mob Blogs I found ...

  1. the remaing blogs that I did read were balanced, fair, thoughtful and dedicated to maintaining a healthy Internet environment.

  2. I DID NOT MISS the yards and yards of tripe that Mob Blogs produce about everything else in the universe.
I know that my one vote in the great election of the universe doesn't count for more than, well, one vote. But I can say that by exercising my one vote I have made my internet experience exponentially better.

Addendum: Confused of Calcutta

I’ve yet to see what CNN aired. But in the meantime. Kathy Sierra and Chris Locke have published some “coordinated statements” which are worth reading. We have to get these things right, rather than wallow in mass hysteria and McCarthyism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .