Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Uncommon Sense: Nobody may give a damn about Ariel Sigler, but I do

Uncommon Sense: Nobody may give a damn about Ariel Sigler, but I do

Nobody may give a damn about Ariel Sigler, but I do

6a00d8341c54f053ef0115713c7ebf970b-150wi
Ariel Sigler Amaya

For almost a week, I have been haunted by Cuban political prisoner Ariel Sigler Amaya's description of what the Castro dictatorship is doing to him as he sits in a Havana hospital suffering from a litany of health problems.

"This is obvious," said Sigler, "they are killing me little by little."

[More, much more...]

Freedom isn't free!  It is bought and paid for with the lives of those like Ariel Sigler Amaya. We need to be paying closer attention!

Posted via email from Pa^2 Patois

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .