Saturday, September 13, 2008

Open Tragedy of Errors - Microsoft's version of Dumb & Dumber (The Bill & Jerry Show)

-Ben Worthen in the Wall Street Journal said...

The next installment of Microsoft’s controversial ad campaign featuring Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates is out. And you know what? It’s pretty good.
My view is just slightly different - IT IS CRAP! (<- YouTube link, 4:30 of your life you will never get back. I only watched the first 30 seconds. So I didn't lose 4:00 minutes of my life.)

[Updated: After reading some of the comments offered by the readers I realize that whether this ad campaign is good or bad is irrelevant. Microsoft is running these ads for the same reason McCain nominated Palin; to garner media news cycles.]


I am going to vote for Barack Obama.
I am William "Papa" Meloney and I endorse this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .