Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Open Malaise: Quid pro status quo

Hillary Clinton is advancing in her undermining of the Democratic process with a very simple message that resonates with Mr. & Mrs. Middle America:

"If you let me keep mine I won't try to take yours away from you."

"If you scratch my back I won't scratch your eyes out."

Quid pro status quo

Barack Obama is destine to lose the popular vote because he is willing to say that there are things wrong with this country. Things that need to be fixed.

Barack Obama is willing to say that in order to fix what is wrong with this country everyone will have to give up some of what they have.

Hillary "same-as-it-ever-was" Clinton is appealing to Democrats and Republicans alike to maintain the status quo - because things just aren't all that bad after all.

The truly sad part of the whole thing is that Mr. & Mrs. Middle America believes Hillary Clinton (and John McCain) is right ... for status quo America.



(Now forming...the committee to N E V E R elect a President Clinton)
I am William "Papa" Meloney and I endorse this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .