Monday, April 07, 2008

Open Headrinds

Rind: Thick, often pithy, skin covering soft mushy fruit.

Google Faces Damaging Loss Of Talent


So I suppose I should run right out and dump my 2 shares of GOOL in the face of this most damaging loss.

Google searchers could end up with a new type of bug

By Byron Acohido and Jon Swartz, USA TODAY
... an article that I had to analyze and then offer assurances to Management that a.) this had more to do with people's choosing than it did with Google and b.) we are taking every precaution to protect ourselves from malware.

There is a full 60 minute hour of my life that I will never get back ... thanks to a thick, pithy skin covering a bunch of mush!

I so wish people would stop buying such trash but I suppose they can't get it through their thick headrinds. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .