Saturday, April 12, 2008

Open Admission: Hi! My name is Papa...

Denial:
I am not disenfranchised. My vote counts! I am a thinking, feeling constituent and I make a difference.

Anger:
I'll kick you &ss if you suggest that I am disenfranchised. It is the power elite that are corrupting the electoral process. They are just trying to buy their way to office.

Bargaining:
If I get disenfranchised then I won't vote, so there! If the candidate that I don't want steals the nomination then... I won't vote. Or just for spite, I will vote for the other 'worst evil.'

Depression:
I am sad, I am bitter and I am tired! Just leave me alone...

Acceptance:
Yeah, if that is what the country wants, let them vote for Billary or McBush


Hi. My name is Papa and I am a disenfranchised American...

... to which the American Chorus responds, "Hi Papa..."

(Now forming...the committee to not re-elect Presidents Clinton)
I am William "Papa" Meloney and I endorse this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .