Saturday, March 22, 2008

Open Just Desserts

I once heard a prominent member of my community proclaim, "I know what I do not know."

I struggle with my ignorance... for I do not know what I do not know.

The arrogant and the righteous must suffer the lie that they must live.

I am busted and broken. I do not have to live the lie.

I do not know the mind of God. I do not understand the great plan. I am blind to the future.

I have come to believe that we are exactly where we belong. Churches, Mosques and Synagogues are the places of congregation for the people who need them in this time.

We have been delivered the political candidates that we need right now.

If Hillary Clinton becomes the Democratic Party nominee as candidate for the President of the United States of America then I can only conclude that it is exactly as it should be.

We get exactly what we need exactly when we need it.

We get our just desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. . .