Sunday, December 16, 2007

Open Frustration




Perhaps you have noticed this red block in the sidebar. Originally I was pleased to support the fight against Breast Cancer by displaying a well designed campaign logo/poster design by the Manderin Design group. I finally decided to find out what became of the excellent design and why the block turned solid red. Much to my dismay I find that the Manderin Design group has not renewed it's domain registration - which is tantamount to dissolution of the business. A sad day.

The battle against Breast Cancer remains. The logo is gone, the fight goes on.

[Spelling correction - Mandarin Design]

2 comments:

  1. When Meg died, I copied down much of her site. I have it here somewhere and will attempt to resurrect the poster for you. Can you message me with properties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No longer frustrated... I be just plain confused.

    I am sure that for a few days the Mandarin Design "Fund the fight, find the cure" logo was missing leaving just the red background.

    I was sure that I double checked the URL and it returned to NetworkSolutions with the indication that the domain registration had expired.

    Now today the logo is back as well as the site. This is a very good thing.

    Thanks FP

    ReplyDelete

. . .